BOOKS FOR YOU TO READ
- E-mail your articles and book-length reports to email@example.com or send it by regular mail to:
M. S. Thirumalai, Ph.D.
6820 Auto Club Road #320
Bloomington, MN 55438 USA
- Your articles and booklength reports should be written, preferably, following the MLA Stylesheet.
- The Editorial Board has the right to accept, reject, or suggest modifications to the articles submitted for publication, and to make suitable stylistic adjustments. High quality, academic integrity, ethics, and morals are expected from the authors and discussants.
Copyright © 2001
M. S. Thirumalai
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- A Heart After God, on Elizabeth M. Hoekstra's Devotional for a deeper experience of God and His loving character.
- The Truth About Lying. Francine Rivers' Portrayal of Rahab, A Woman With A Past To Whom God Gave a Future
- Songs of Gary Johnson: Reminded of His Goodness. The poetic touch, the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and a keen desire to get all into a genuine prayer to the Lord through worship and thanksgiving make Gary Johnson's songs a great treasure.
- Where In the World Is God? An insightful book by Alec Brooks, offered in Christian Literature Today for you to read and download free. How we view God is the determining factor in the way we live our lives. If we see God as being vitally interested, compasionate, and always with us in our suffering, we will draw near to Him for comfort and we will be comforted.
- Ancestor Worship in China, a critical introduction by Noah Krieg. With this essay, we begin a new feature on crosscultural evangelism. Helpful background materials will be published for creative writers who wish to write stories with a crosscultural background and for crosscultural readers. Pray for the people groups that are presented.
HOME PAGE | CONTACT EDITOR